Not the best idea

Not the move! We're still completely excited about that.

No, the decision I'm questioning is our choice to spend a week getting our diet back on track by following a strict meal plan. WriterMan and I do this a couple of times a year, and although we chafe at the lack of sugar and alcohol (and bread!), the vegetables and lean meats definitely make us feel better. Not to mention return us to our preferred weights.

But I'm here to tell you, there's a reason why people don't typically give up sugar and alcohol and fast food when they are trying to sell a house.

Tonight was our second dinner-time showing.

As the kids and I headed out, what I wanted to do was grab sandwiches or tacos from a local shop, and follow it up with a creemee.

I did not want to wait until after the showing to cook turkey cutlets and steam green beans. No, I didn't. Not at all.

The saddest thing of all is that our scale broke yesterday, so I can't even quantify the reward for my faithfulness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rice and beans, day 31

Rice and beans, day 86: Ten Things of Thankful edition

Rice and beans, day 185